Pages

31.10.10

No More Waffles?

Monday, March 19th.
Today, I missed my usual breakfast of waffles. I had cereal instead. After breakfast, we went out into the snow to the car. We drove to different starting points for hiking and biking. However, most of the trails were closed so we went to a Mexican village. In the U.S. When we got out we started to walk around and look at the shops. Once in a while someone would throw a snowball at someone and a snowball fight would erupt in a state known for warm weather. We split up, Mom and me going our own way while Dad took care of the other kids. Some of the shops were neat, like the music box shop and the candle shop. Some, such as "Just Us Girls," I'd prefer to skip. We went to the toy shop and then to a jewelry shop were we met Dad and Ellis. Elliott and Elijah had run off. We learned that Elijah, in attempting to reach a Hot Wheels package, toppled a display. However, I wanted to show Dad some things at the toy store. We went back and then Ellis toppled the display trying to reach a set. Next, we stopped at a candy shop. We bought some cactus candy which the two smallest wanted; the two oldest wanted something else. Not finding anything (cheap enough), our penny pinching Dad led us outside. We discovered my youngest siblings upset. They didn't like the look of their candy. However, I took it and found the candy delicious. We went home and my Mom went mountain biking in the snow with Elliott. Returning tired and exhausted she went for a run with me. We took a bunch of photos but there's a catch (we staged the photos)...

By Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment