Pages

27.12.10

Snowing In Phoenix?

Sunday, March 18th.
Today, I decided to have a change from my usual breakfast. Waffles. Then, we left the hotel to go back to Sedona, on the way back there we went to stop at a friend of Mom's. In the car, our parents lectured us about etiquette: sit down, be quiet, no burping, no scratching your armpits... Till my Mom panicked because she had no flowers to give. Uh, oh... Fortunately there was a store nearby. We found the retirement home and as we pulled up to the drive my Mom realized she knew nothing about Mr. Geres. We males reassured her and helped her out: he's a male, he has a winter home in Phoenix, he's married, he's retired... We had delicious hamburgers and ice cream sandwiches and we visited till the rain and hail poured down so hard that we couldn't hear each other. When we left we drove down the newly created river and onto the road. On the drive, it was snowing extremely hard. However, we made it to Sedona safely. Mom and my oldest brother went for a walk and had a snowball fight (Mom won).

Ethan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ethan,

    I work with your mom in Surrey. I thought I was the only one who dragged their kids on loooooong road trips. We've driven all the way across Canada, to So Cal, to Whitehorse...but hearing about your adventure, and seeing all the beautiful pictures, it's clear that I will need to take my kids to Sedona as well. The memories of family adventures will last forever. Thanks for all your sharing. I hope you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete