Pages

14.3.12

South Mountain Park

Wednesday, March 14th.
First day in Phoenix. For breakfast we went to the deluxe continental breakfast. I made my own waffles and had orange juice. Then, my Mom, and my other siblings went to the pool. I stayed and did some homework I had assigned, that is till my younger sibling begged me to come down. I came down and played Tag with them and then I had swimming races with my Dad. I won. Then, we had lunch by the pool, after we went in the car to South Mountain Park, the largest municipal park in the world. We took a hike to Hidden Valley in the extremely hot sun. We went to find a tunnel and a rock slide. We found them after thinking we found them twice (other hikers helped us). Before we found the real one, we got separated. Dad yells "Elijah!" I yell "Elijah!" Ellis yells "Elijah!" No answer. Dad yells "Elliott!" Ellis cuts me off, "Elliott!" I reply "Elliott!" No answer. Dad shouts "Elisa!" Ellis yells, "Mommy!!" with a grin on his face. Then I yell, "Mom!" Then they answer and we have a shouting match. We were half a mile apart. On the way back, we had a race to the car. Then we went home and had hamburgers for dinner. Did I mention I was trying to convince my parents to go to the buffet nearby for dinner and go horseback riding at night?

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment