Pages

3.7.11

Hole In The Roof

Thursday, March 15th.
Today, we went to the continental breakfast again. Then, I went down to the pool to play with Ellis. Until my Mom took him away. After swimming in the pool we had hot dogs on hamburger buns. Then we left to go on a hike. Ummm... More like a walk. Anyways, after walking 200 meters we arrived at a hole in a rock. Right above us there was a hole in the top of the rock. So, my Dad and me, (my older brother was too scared) climbed up. We had to hide so my 8 year old brother wouldn't see us and want to climb up. We were pretty much crawling among the face of the rock. We got to the top and Elliott took a picture of us peering through the hole.



Then we went down. As we were leaving the park we noticed some people who had gone up ahead of us were having trouble getting down. *shrugs* After, we went for a bike ride, first my Mom, Elliott and Elijah who got lost then Mom, Elliott and me who didn't get lost. Finally, we went to a garden. We walked around and looked at desert plants. I wouldn't exactly say it was interesting. However, the fragrance was really nice.

Ethan

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a really cool climb? We're you s ared at ll?

    Have you ever done the Grouse Grind? If you like hiking, you'd probably love the challenge this provides. I'm sure your mom would love to take you when it opens agin this year. :-)

    Tia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was concerned at some points but not that much. I found Cathedral Rock more worrisome.

      No, I like hiking here except it's a bit hot. I've asked my mom, she wants to do it but can't because of her knee.

      Ethan

      Delete