Pages

1.7.10

Walking Our Bikes Again

Thursday, March 22th.
Blogger boy hikes the slot canyon
I woke up really early and went down to the continental breakfast. Why do almost all the hotels/motels we go to have continental breakfasts? Not that I'm complaining... I met a couple down there which lives in Langley. Hey! That's where we live!

Mom went to the pool and I did some homework. After we went to a used bookstore and got some books. We had chocolate chip ice cream. Mom was at the pool and I was her new pool boy.

Mom had a lot of fun walking her bike yesterday so she decided to walk her bike again. After about a mile Mom got tired and put the bike down. It was also a little rough so Elliott and me both left them too. We went pretty far till the path was covered in water. Then we had to turn back.

For our last night, we went to a Mexican food restaurant where the menu and food looked a lot like the one in Sedona. The food was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment